What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A program that teaches you how to free yourself from your student loans
- Learn how recent government programs have made it possible for you to reduce your monthly payments all the way to zero
- Be able to take simple steps to immediately reduce your student loan payments
- Discover how to get the government to pay your loans back for you
- Finally be able to live the life you want to live
- No longer be a slave to your loans
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. My Student Loan Coach scores 71.23/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://mystudentloancoach.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: mystudentloancoach.com you’ll also be taken through to mystudentloancoach.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)